You will need to know about the MAC address for the MAC address of the Linksys RE7000 WiFi extender if you want to configure some advance settings for your WiFi extender device. For example, if you want to configure the MAC Filtrations for your MAC address of the Linksys RE7000 Extender, you must know about the MAC address for your device. Here, are the steps you will need to know if you want to the MAC address for your Linksys WiFi extender.
- Access http //extender.linksys.com setup page for your Linksys Extender device.
- Once you put http //extender.linksys.com address in the web browser, you will need to hit the enter key and then you will ask for the login details. Make sure to fill accurate login name and password for your device.
- After making login for your device, you will need to select “WLAN Statics” under “Status” option.
- MAC address for the device will be shown under the WLAN Statics for your WiFi extender page.
- You can now note down the MAC address for your device and that MAC address can be used in future for making any kind of configurations you want to reflect on your device.