Linksys WiFi extender devices will be required when you need to remove WiFi related issues to your network. Using Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender devices you can remove all dead zones from your network and in this article, we are going to explain steps for configuring your Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender either using WPS button or using http:// extender.linksys.com web address.
Settings Up a New Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender
If you are sure that your router and WiFi extender device, both have WPS button then here are the steps you can follow.
- Place your Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device and router device to a same location. Remember that your WiFi extender device can easily work with any kind of modem device that you are using.
- After placing your WiFi router and extender to a table, you can provide power supply to your devices.
- Make sure that power status LED is solid green in color.
- Press WPS button from your router device and after that press WPS button from Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device.
- Your devices will be added to home network and you can cross check the setup for your devices if the status LED blinking in high speed.
These are the steps for configuring a new Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device using WPS setup. You can then get high speed internet connections for all computer and mobiles. If you start getting slow internet connections for computers, that means you have connected more wireless devices. remove some computer devices or you can add 1 more WiFi extender node to your network.
If you do not want to WPS configurations for adding Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device to your network then you can also connect your WiFi extender to a computer and then access http:// extender Linksys com web address. You can simply follow the instructions from your screen and new WiFi extender is ready to work.